CUISINE CHEF KNIFE
To achieve the right balance and design, EKA Cuisine series has been developed in collaboration with the best Swedish Chefs. Feel the sensational grip of a handsomely sculptured handle, made by a single piece of Scandinavian curly birch wood, hand oiled and polished for durability and beauty. The Razor-sharp knife blade is made by the Swedish Sandvik steel 12C27 and hardened up to 57-59 HRC for a strong, reliable, long lasting edge.
- Scandi-ground blade
- Single piece of curly birch wooden handle
- Ergonomic handle design
- Blade Steel: Swedish Sandvik 12c27 Steel
- HRC: 57-59
- Handle: Curly Birch Wood
- Blade Length: 7.87in / 200mm
- Total Length: 7.28in / 185mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09in / 2.5mm
- Hand-wash the knife under the tap and dry it immediately.
- The knife shall NEVER be placed under water or in a machine dishwasher.
- Apply some paraffin or natural oil regularly to maintain the handles shine.
- Sharpen the edge with a sharpener of steel or ceramics preferably use EKA sharpeners.
- Store the knife on a magnet list or in a knife block or in another way so that the edge is protected from hard subjects.
We Also Recommend